Report: Launch of AQEG Ozone in the United Kingdom Report
|Categories||Review Groups and Expert Groups|
Download Report Document (PDF 17.29 KB)
Defra's advisory Air Quality Expert Group (AQEG) launched its latest report Ozone in the United Kingdom on 4th March 2009. The report investigates the recent historic trends, current status and likely future changes to tropospheric ozone concentrations in the UK over the next 20 years.
The launch brought together a number of air quality experts to participate in a discussion on biogenic emissions.
A summary report will follow soon. Further information about the Air Quality Expert Group and reports can be found at www.gov.uk/government/groups/air-quality-expert-group
Seminar presentations are available here:
- Ozone in the United Kingdom, summary and questions - Professor Mike Pilling, Chair of AQEG (PDF695.61 KB)
- Biogenic emissions in the UK - Professor Nick Hewitt, Lancaster University (PDF2.37 MB)
- Biogenic emissions in Europe and their impact on ozone - Professor David Simpson, Chalmers University of Technology (PDF2.06 MB)
- TORCH campaign, 2003 - Professor Alastair Lewis, University of York (PDF5.11 MB)
- Monitoring data - Dr Mike Jenkin, Atmospheric Chemistry Services (PDF1.81 MB)
- Eulerian modelling of TORCH - Dr David Stevenson, University of Edinburgh (PDF1.86 MB)
- Trajectory modelling of TORCH - Dr Mike Jenkin, Atmospheric Chemistry Services (PDF2.84 MB)
- Discussion and implications for NAEI - Dr Tim Murrells, AEA (PDF227.13 KB)
Share this page: (What are these?)