Measurement summary based on data provided by the Environment Agency
Latest recorded level 18/09/2023.
Daily maximum levels for West Midlands
Data shows the daily summary for this region on 18th September 2023
Agglomerations in the West Midlands area:
- West Midlands Urban Area Low (2)
In towns and cities near busier roads
Elsewhere in towns and cities
In rural areas
- Zoom to this region on the interactive map, which will allow you to view monitoring sites, latest data, graphs and site information for specific sites.
- View the current pollution levels measured in this region
- Download a Google Earth layer showing the latest AURN data across the UK
- Find out more about the AURN
You can quickly jump to a specific region by choosing from the dropdown list below.