Measurement summary based on data provided by the Environment Agency
Latest recorded level 18/03/2023.
Tap a coloured area on the map to view information for a specific region. Click a coloured area on the map to view information for a specific region. The results are based on the maximum air quality index measured across all stations in each region. For the current day the map is based on the most recent measurements. For historical days it displays the daily maximum air quality index.
Return to the UK-AIR latest summary
Daily maximum levels for South Wales
Data shows the daily summary for this region on 18th March 2023
Agglomerations in the South Wales area:
- Swansea Urban Area Low (3)
- Cardiff Urban Area Low (3)
In towns and cities near busier roads
Pollution levels were: Low (Index 1)
Elsewhere in towns and cities
Pollution levels were: Low (Index 2)
In rural areas
Pollution levels were: Low (Index 3)
- Zoom to this region on the interactive map, which will allow you to view monitoring sites, latest data, graphs and site information for specific sites.
- View the current pollution levels measured in this region
- Download a Google Earth layer showing the latest AURN data across the UK
- Find out more about the AURN
You can quickly jump to a specific region by choosing from the dropdown list below.