Air pollution forecast map
The map shows the air pollution forecast for 5 days.
- Today : Light winds and fine weather may allow a very isolated pocket of Moderate air pollution to build across Scotland and Northern Ireland. Elsewhere, breezier conditions will help to disperse pollutants, leading to Low levels, with strongest winds likely across southern England and Wales.
- Tomorrow : Little change is expected on Thursday, with one or two very isolated pockets of Moderate possible where winds are light, but otherwise air pollution levels remaining Low.
- Outlook : Conditions are expected to be unchanged through Friday and the weekend, with mainly Low levels prevailing across the UK, and just the slight chance of the odd pocket of Moderate.
Issued at 31/05/2023 5am
Forecast provided by the
Find out pollution forecast by your location
Enter your location here
Pollution alerts & notifications
- Find out more about air pollution alerts
You may also be interested in...
- Health advice about the pollution bands
- NASA Earth Observatory
- NEODAAS Dundee Satellite Station
- SKIRON Forecast
- MACC Forecast
- NAAPS Forecast