Measurement summary based on data provided by the Environment Agency
Latest recorded level 27/09/2020.
Latest air pollution levels for Northern Ireland
Last updated at 13:00 on 27th September 2020
Agglomerations in the Northern Ireland area:
- Belfast Metropolitan Urban Area Low (1)
In towns and cities near busier roads
Elsewhere in towns and cities
In rural areas
- Zoom to this region on the interactive map, which will allow you to view monitoring sites, latest data, graphs and site information for specific sites.
- View the current pollution levels measured in this region
- Download a Google Earth layer showing the latest AURN data across the UK
- Find out more about the AURN
You can quickly jump to a specific region by choosing from the dropdown list below.