- Measurement summary based on data provided by the Environment Agency
Measurement summary based on data provided by the Environment Agency
Click on the map regions below to view latest air pollution data for regions and agglomerations. Other pages in this section provide data for specific monitoring sites, and view data across Europe. You can also find out the health advice for each pollution band.
UK-AIR data: 17/02/2017 (View Latest)
Summary from 155 monitoring sites
Daily maximum levels for South Wales
Data shows the daily summary for this region on 17th February 2017
Agglomerations in the South Wales area:
In towns and cities near busier roads
Elsewhere in towns and cities
In rural areas
- Zoom to this region on the interactive map, which will allow you to view monitoring sites, latest data, graphs and site information for specific sites.
- View the current pollution levels measured in this region
- Download a Google Earth layer showing the latest AURN data across the UK
- Find out more about the AURN